Kandao Obsidian Camera Warranty Services Terms And Conditions
- 1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the limited warranty ("Limited Warranty") from Kandao Technology Ltd., Co. ("Kandao") in respect of Kandao Obsidian Camera ("Product") purchased from the Sales Representatives of Kandao, and accompanied with a proof of purchase (e.g. commercial invoice, PN number of the Product). And for the Product purchased from other channels, please consult the authorized dealer of Kandao.
- 2. Unless otherwise specified, the Limited Warranty is valid for 24 months (2 years) from the Date of Receipt ("Warranty Period").
- 3. The Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser ("Purchaser") of the Product and is not transferable.
- 4. Within 7 days from the date of receipt of the Product, if the Product has manufacturing defects and confirmed by Technical support team of Kandao, Purchaser can get replacement of the Product for free and the shipping cost will be covered by Kandao.
- 5. During the Warranty Period and provided that the Product was used under normal conditions, Purchaser will be entitled to the repair service of the Product and replacement of parts (the "Repair Work") free of charge arising from defects in the materials and workmanship of the Product (fair wear and tear excepted), and the shipping cost will be covered by Kandao and Purchaser.
- 6. After the Warranty Period, or for the defective Product or parts which are not covered under the Limited Warranty, Purchaser should cover the cost of Repair Work and shipping cost.
- 7. The proof of purchase is invalid if it has been defaced or altered.
- 8. The proof of purchase must be presented when sending Product to Kandao for the Limited Warranty services.
- 9. The Limited Warranty does not cover:
(a)Loss or damage to Product arising from or in connection with (i) abuse, tampering, modification and disassembling by any person other than Kandao's authorized personnel; (ii) negligence and/or misuse (including accident, improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other environmental conditions and failure to follow precautions or proper operating instructions stated in the instruction manual such as improper installations);and / or(iii) fire, flood, lightning strike or other acts of God.
(b)Loss or damage to Product arising from or in connection with the malfunction of, connection to or use of parts and accessories not authorized or recommended by Kandao(including re - conditioned, tampered, re - used or non - genuine Kandao parts and ccessories).In such event, Kandao reserves the right to cancel the Limited Warranty immediately.
(c) Non - Kandao products and any other peripherals used in connection with the Product.
- 10. To the extent allowed by the applicable local law, the remedies in the Limited Warranty are the Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies. Kandao shall not be liable for loss of data or any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including loss of anticipated benefits or profits) whether based on contract, tort or otherwise, relating to or arising out of the Product. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the extent permitted by law, Kandao’s total aggregate liability in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any direct loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Limited Warranty shall be limited to the replacement value of the Product.
- 11. Kandao reserves the right to change or cancel these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- 12. In case of any disputes, Kandao reserves the right to make the final decision
- 13. The Limited Warranty including these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of People's Republic of China. The courts of People's Republic of China shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Please register your product at Product Registration Page or contact technical support from authorized dealer.