- What's the package list of the Obsidian camera?
- What's the audio recording system format of Obsidian?
- What size of the triple port can drones use?
- Is the camera of Obsidian rolling shutter or global shutter?
- For timelapse,what's the time interval and file format?
- What's the normal working temperature of the Obsidian?
- How does the Obsidian record sound? Will each camera record sound separately?
- What's the bitrate of the Obsidian camera?
A) Standard: Carring Case, Lens Cleaning Cloths, Sync control cable for Zoom H2n, Ethernet Cable.
B) Complimentary: POE Power Cord, POE Power Supply.
A) Standard: Carring Case, Lens Cleaning Cloths, Sync control cable for Zoom H2n, Remote Controller(including Batteries).
B) Complimentary: Adapter(12V 2A)
The default time interval is 10 seconds and is customizable. Options includes 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 60s.
The file format is jpg(default) and DNG.
The normal working temperature is 0-30℃.
1 Built-in mic for 6 cameras
2 Spatial Audio support(Zoom H2N)
R/S also support:
External sync recording audio equipment，two channel stereo.
Pioneer Version: 30 Mbps
Obsidian S/R: 60Mbps(default), 100Mbps